Back Daily Mail Dallas boy swallows circuit board and battery of fidget spinner
Search Sections 21 Jun
Close
Advertisement
 Dallas boy swallows circuit board and battery of fidget spinner 13 Jun 7:48am

Dallas boy swallows circuit board and battery of fidget spinner

Daily Mail
The unnamed boy was taken to University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas two hours after he swallowed the fidget spinner's circuit board and battery.
Read full story
 Like Comment
Advertisement
Marketing

Comments

No comments yet...
On the top

Date settings

Today is Thursday, June 21, 2018

+ 1 -
+ 1 -
+ 2016 -

Close

By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies as described in our cookie policy.

Accept

Daily Mail

Close